Wednesday, November 18, 2009

36 weeks and getting close!!!!!!







36 weeks preggo! Have gained 13 lbs so far... and the Dr. told me on Monday that she wouls expect that Kash will come within the next 2 weeks or so because I was already dialated 2cm and 50% effaced? whatever that means... I just know it means it is getting closer... Also yesterday I started having contractions that were about 10 mins apart, they got to about 8 mins apart and then kind of fizzled out and then started up again this morning when I got out of bed...but the Dr. said that even though they are just the Braxton Hicks for now that it is good because it keeps everything progressing... she said that the baby is doing very well and is very very low and really ready to show up at any time now!! So I am just taking it easy... laying low and trying to get Kash to stay in there till at least the weekend of Thanksgiving... but we will see!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meg! I love the new pictures! Thanks for posting some prego. I promise you look awesome and I would guess you were only about 25-30 weeks if I didn't know better. I really like the room and think the little wall things and the star are darling (not to mention the cute little zebra on the wipes).
    No, really the whole family looks great including the puppies.
    Keep in touch and we are so excited to hear what's happeing with the the Kash events! I'm really excited for you guys Love ya! Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this way stupid computer just erased the whole thing that I had wrote!!! You look so good in those pictures. I hope that I look that pretty when I am 36 months prego. So I think that you are having a boy, so that one day your Handsome Kash will meet our little lady and they will date and then fall in love and then have our little grandchildren...HAHAHAHA. I hope that you are doing well, and please let us know if we can run and help out in any way! Love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete