Friday, November 20, 2009

My Husband is sOoO cute!!


They had a baby shower at work for Daren today and his secretary was nice enough to take pics and then immediately email them to me!! He is so cute in some of these pics and it looks like the guys (their wives) got us some really nice stuff!! Look at Daren facial expressions in some of the pics!! HAHA she must have kept catching him while he was talking!! HAHA










Daren is really excited to be a daddy and I know he is going to be really good at it!! I personaly just cant wait till little Kash is big enough to ride lil bit around... that is what I am most excited for, once they are at the age when you can start doing stuff with them!!













The college girls had a shower for me a week or so ago which was a blast and so nice of them! Wendi who took pics at it has been out of town since the day after so when she gets back she said she will email them to me and I will get those posted too!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that was way cool of his workers to do. They gave you some way cute stuff. I hope that Kash likes green... Daren will be such a cute and loving dad, I can't wait to see him with his own little babe!

    ReplyDelete